40 looks with red curly hair that are pure power
The red curly hair is incredibly beautiful and makes the curls even more evident. The color is striking and enhances the look, giving more prominence to the beauty of the curly woman. But it is important to know that, in order to maintain the perfect red color and healthy hair, specific care is needed. Check out tips and sweeping photos to get inspired!
40 photos with different shades of red curly hair
We have separated beautiful photos of curly hair with different shades of red, which prove that the tone highlights curly hair even more. Check out!
1. Red curly hair is stunning
2. The color red has several nuances
3. That further enhance the beauty of curly hair
4. And highlight the curls even more
5. You can choose the shade of red that suits you best
6. And with your skin tone
7. The reddish color looks good on all types of curls
8. And length of wires
9. Curly hair has never been more valued
10. And displayed with such pride
11. It exalts the natural beauty of hair
12. The color red is rich in shades
13. You can choose the burgundy red
14. Opt for the marsala tone, which can be slightly purplish
15. Bet on classic and elegant wine
16. If you want a more vibrant color, cherry red is ideal
17. Now, if you want a more discreet color, choose dark red
18. Or auburn, which matches all skin tones
19. Curly hair looks amazing in any shade of red
20. And it looks good in all seasons
21. Because the color red is very democratic
22. Full of attitude and style
23. And it gives more power to the curly woman
24. You can mix two shades of red
25. Can use a tighter shade for orange
26. Or just color the tip of your hair
27. The color red matches any type of cut
28. See how beautiful the tone was with the pixie cut!
29. Just like this fringe cut
30. Red curly hair is full of attitude
31. No matter what nuance is chosen
32. Because the curls and the color red are an infallible combination
33. When it comes to betting on a new look
34. To further enhance the beauty
35. And raise the self-esteem of the curly
36. The color red looks good on all ages
37. In women of all styles
38. From the most classic to the most empowered
39. The important thing is to feel radiant and powerful
40. Really, red is a very versatile color, isn’t it?
Red curly hair, when properly cared for, becomes devastating and full of power. But, before adhering to the look, it is important to know that the tone requires daily care. See great tips soon!
Tips and care with red curly hair
The red tone is a sure bet for those who have curly hair, but, to maintain the incredible look, some specific care is needed. Next, check out videos with tips and tricks that will help you keep the reddish color alive and the hair health up to date:
How to recover curly hair after coloring
Often, to achieve the perfect shade, it is necessary to discolor the strands – and this can dry out and leave the curls without definition. In this video, you follow the step by step of how to take care of curly hair after the procedure and tips on which products to use. Watch it!
Things Every Curly Redhead Needs to Know
The shades of red are wonderful, but they tend to fade faster, lose their luster and color definition. Follow, in this video, product tips to keep the color and its beautiful and shiny curls!
Tips for curly marsala hair
In this video, youtuber Jessica Santini talks about her experience in having curly hair in marsala red color. She has been using this shade for years and shares important tips and information for anyone who wants to adhere to color.
Care and tips for red curly hair
In this video, youtuber Aline França talks about care, treatments and tricks to keep the red color alive and the curls nourished and hydrated. These are important guidelines, especially for those who want to change the look and have no experience with the tone. It’s worth watching!
Did you like our red curly hair tips and inspirations? If you have some kind of chemical in the wires or straightening and want to have natural wires again, be sure to know more about the big chop. See cut ideas to get back with everything with your curls!
👩 sharing is multiplying ! 👩