Table of Contents
Acrylic nails: the perfect extension for nails arts
Acrylic nails are made using a stretching technique that is very popular among women. In addition to stretching, the procedure promises durability. Specialist Karla Oliveira spoke on the subject and clarified doubts. At the end of the article, there are inspirations and tutorials to get you on the trend. Check out!
What are acrylic nails
According to the nail designer, the acrylic nail is “a stretching technique built with acrylic powder and gel”. In addition to these materials, the type It is used to lengthen the nail to the desired size and shape.
30 inspirations to adopt beautiful almond nails right now40 photos of nails with blue nail polish to bet on this amazing color20 photos of false nails and tips for you to choose yours
5 questions about acrylic nails answered by the expert
Any trend in the nail universe generates a lot of curiosity. Therefore, the specialist clarified the most common doubts about the acrylic technique. Follow:
- What is the difference between acrylic nails and gel nails? To make the gel nail, only the paper mold and the gel are used. The acrylic technique uses the typeacrylic powder and gel.
- What is the estimated price? The price varies according to the region, but costs around R$80 to R$150.
- How long do acrylic nails last? Depending on the care, it can last up to a month.
- What are the disadvantages of acrylic nails? The only downside is the application time, which varies from 1 to 3 hours, according to each nail designer.
- Are there any contraindications to having acrylic nails? The technique is contraindicated for people allergic to the components of the product used, as well as for those who suffer from psoriasis and diabetes.
- What are the tips for maintaining acrylic nails? I recommend not using acetone and not removing the product from stretching at home. Therefore, always seek a professional to perform the work with excellence, avoiding damage to natural nails.
The technique really enchants those who like long and modeled nails. However, for a good result, look for a nail designer who understands the subject. In the next topic, follow inspirations.
20 photos of acrylic nails to bet on this trend
As with other stretching techniques, acrylic nails can be decorated to your liking. So, check out beautiful decorations for different styles and personalities:
1. The acrylic stretching technique is amazing
2. It leaves the nails with a perfect finish
3. Also, you can choose the nail art you like.
4. And bet on current trends
5. French nails are always a good choice
6. And they can be made in different colors
7. You can choose the oval nail shape
8. Or lengthen your nails in a ballerina format
9. Glitter encapsulated decorations look luxurious
10. Light colors are delicate
11. How about combining colors and making a gradient?
12. The traditional nude is not to be wrong when choosing
13. Now if you have a bolder style
14. Decorated stilleto nails are perfect
15. Be in the shape of a square nail
16. With minimalist decorations
17. With flowers and simple stones
18. Combining glamorous gold with black
19. Or the reverse francesinha technique with flowers
20. Acrylic nails are a show apart!
Have you chosen your favorite nail art to do on acrylic nails? In addition to a decoration that matches your style, it is important to know how the technique is performed. See in the next topic!
how to do acrylic nails
Decorated acrylic nails are a true work of art! With the selection of videos below, you will see the technique step by step, how to maintain it, as well as care tips to prolong its durability. Follow up!
Acrylic nails: step by step
In this video, nail designer Isabele shows all the steps of the acrylic stretching process. In addition, she teaches you how to file your nails, as well as apply acrylic powder and gel in a practical way. Check out!
acrylic nail care
In addition to performing maintenance with a professional, it is important to take some care to prolong the durability of the procedure. In this video, youtuber Lívia shares tips to protect nails from everyday activities. Watch!
acrylic nail maintenance
As with other stretching techniques, acrylic needs maintenance. As the specialist explained, it is not recommended to remove the product at home. Therefore, check out all the steps involved in the maintenance of nails made with this material.
Now that you know how to have long and beautiful nails, bet on encapsulated nails – a nail art technique that combines sophistication and durability.
Was this content useful for you?YeaNo
💅 Sharing is helping ! 💅