Table of Contents
10 hydration recipes with apple cider vinegar to boost hair
What many do not know is that hydration with apple cider vinegar promotes significant benefits for the hair, leaving it more shiny and frizz-free. In addition, apple cider vinegar is able to balance the pH and seal capillary cuticles. Learn how to use it on your hair and check out hydration recipes to make at home!
How to use vinegar to moisturize hair
Next, learn how to make a simple and practical recipe to keep your hair hydrated up to date:
- Wash your hair normally with shampoo of your choice;
- Remove excess water with a towel;
- In a container, add 25 ml of apple cider vinegar, 100 ml of filtered water and 1 tablespoon of conditioner of your choice;
- Mix all ingredients well;
- Then apply the mixture on the hair from the length to the ends;
- Let it act for 15 minutes and rinse well;
- Finish as you prefer.
Apple cider vinegar contains the fruit’s pectin. For this reason, it provides intense shine to the hair, leaving it looking healthier.
10 hydration recipes with vinegar for the most beautiful and silky hair
We made a selection of homemade hydration that combines vinegar with other beneficial ingredients for locks. It’s worth watching!
1. Hydration with vinegar and cream
Apple cider vinegar is great for sealing capillary cuticles and adding shine to your hair. Combined with a good moisturizing cream, it can bring surprising results. Learn how to do it!
2. Hydration with vinegar for curly hair
In this video, you learn 3 ways to use this powerful ingredient, including hydration with your favorite mask. Check out!
3. Hydration with vinegar and aloe vera
Aloe vera (Aloe vera) is a medicinal plant that has moisturizing characteristics. Learn how to combine it with vinegar to make your hair softer and more hydrated.
4. Hydration with vinegar for blond hair
Maintaining the color and silkiness of blond hair is not an easy task, but this hydration recipe can help you in this mission. Watch the video and learn more!
5. Hydration with vinegar and olive oil
In addition to checking a recipe with vinegar and oil to enhance hydration, you will learn how to massage your scalp so that your hair absorbs more nutrients. Watch the video!
6. Hydration with vinegar and honey
This recipe promises to recover, moisturize and seal damaged hair. Learn how to prepare it and enjoy all its benefits.
7. Hydration with vinegar and conditioner
For this hydration, you will need three ingredients: apple cider vinegar, water and conditioner of your choice. Follow how to do it in the video!
8. Hydration with vinegar and glycerin
Glycerin helps to reduce frizz and hair volume. Combining it with vinegar, this recipe moisturizes and provides more shine to the hair. See how to do it and how to apply it on the hair!
9. Hydration with vinegar and sugar
In this video, you will learn how to hydrate that provides a true shine bath to the strands. The recipe promises beautiful, shiny and hydrated hair. It is worth checking!
10. Hydration with vinegar and coconut oil
Coconut oil and apple cider vinegar are a perfect combination to provide nourishment, hydration and intense shine to the hair. Learn, in this video, how to make a recipe that combines these two powerful ingredients!
If you love homemade recipes to take care of your locks, be sure to also know the benefits that hydration with glycerin provides to the hair!
👩 “from sharing have never someone become poor” ! 👩