30 inspirations and step by step to make almond nails
Almond nails are perfect for those who like to follow trends. The shape, which resembles an almond, transitions between the stiletto nail style and the oval nail. Next, learn how to make, care for and check out beautiful inspirations.
How to do almond nails in a practical way
The almond shape is very simple and you can do it yourself. So, take a regular double-sided nail file and follow the instructions:
50 killer encapsulated nail ideas to get inspired30 round nail ideas for those who want to bet on this shape40 pink gradient nail ideas full of charm
- First, with a pencil, make a line in the middle of the nail to define the tip;
- If you have a square nail, use cutting pliers to cut it on the sides in a V shape;
- Then file the nail diagonally from the sides to the tip;
- After that, gently round to give the almond shape;
- Finally, with the thinnest part of the sandpaper, sand the tip gently to remove the burrs and finish.
Did you see how easy it is to make the almond nail? In the next topic, see beautiful inspirations that value the format with enameling and decoration.
30 pictures of almond nails with different decorations
Almond nails never go out of style! In addition to being beautiful, the format is very sophisticated. Below, check out a selection of photos and choose your favorite decoration.
1. The almond nails appeared in the 1920s
2. And the format is successful until today
3. It matches various sizes
4. Looks delicate on shorter nails
5. Bold and chic on long nails
6. There are many decoration options
7. You can bet on animal print
8. Or in the pretty francesinha smile
9. Almond nails are the darlings of the moment
10. And they match all women
11. A timeless trend
12. You can polish your nails in pastel shades
13. Or combine shades of pink and lilac
14. Francesinha is a nail art that cannot be missed
15. It can be colored
16. Or in the reverse French version
17. Using the encapsulation technique
18. You can bet on delicate almond nails
19. Or unleash your creativity with colorful nail art
20. How about giving your nails a romantic touch?
21. Red nail polish is the classic!
22. The almond shape can be done on gel nails
23. That look as beautiful as the natural ones
24. Almond nails are practical
25. Perfect for everyday life
26. Or for a more popular party
27. Just match your favorite colors
28. Create a different nail art
29. That matches your style and personality
30. And look beautiful to rock on several occasions!
As seen, you can make different decorations on almond nails, as the shape allows you to explore creativity. In addition, the model helps to preserve the enamel for longer and avoids breaking your nails easily. Learn more about it in the next topic!
How to care for and keep your almond nails clean
Next, check out videos about the benefits of having almond-shaped nails. In addition, there are care and maintenance tips to keep them looking beautiful.
From square to almond nails
The square format is the most common, but innovating is always good, right? So, watch the video and learn from the professional Talita Cardozo how to transform your nails into almonds!
Maintenance of almond nails
Almond nails don’t require so much care. In addition, the format is perfect for those who have weak and brittle nails. To learn more about this model, watch the video and check out the maintenance tips from youtuber Rafaela Costa.
Advantages of having almond nails
In this video, youtuber Vanessa Nunes talks about the almond shape and its main benefits. In addition, she shows how to model the nail in a practical and simple way.
Fiberglass is a stretching option for those who want long nails. In addition, it is possible to structure the nail in the desired shape, including almond. Watch the video and see how it’s done!
Almond nails are really wonderful, aren’t they? But if you want to change it up every now and then, check out the article about ballerina nails, another format that is a hit in beauty salons!
Was this content useful for you?YeaNo
💅 Sharing is caring ! 💅