Short hair with highlights: 45 photos of this versatile and stylish look
Short hair with highlights is perfect for those looking for a practical and stylish look. In addition to illuminating the face, the mechinhas innovate the look and are super-versatile. From traditional blondes to colorful and trendy, see how to get that hair and photos to inspire a transformation.
45 photos of short hair with highlights to fall in love with the look
The short hair is already stylish and, with locks then, it is even more devastating. Check out inspirations of this look and take courage to make yours!
1. There are several ways to achieve a short with strands
2. They can be subtle mechinhas
3. With only one or two shades lighter than your natural hair
4. Or superlines
5. How does this short hair with platinum streaks
6. You can make strands of hair all over
7. Or just two front
8. Short hair with Californian highlights is sophisticated
9. In this look, the tips of the hair become lighter
10. You can do it in very short threads
11. And it goes beyond stylish
12. In addition to the more traditional mechinhas, such as blondes
13. There are inspirations of short hair with colored streaks
14. They are authentic and leave the original look
15. On short hair, it is mega-stylish
16. Some tones are already known
17. Like short hair with red highlights
18. A killer, isn’t it?
19. Short hair with blue highlights is also a hit
20. May be lighter and grayish
21. Or darker and full of sophistication
22. You can choose a tighter shade, like dark purple
23. Or a neon, all highlighted
24. For a complete transformation, how about this colorful look?
25. You can invest in pink streaks scattered throughout your hair
26. Only at the tips
27. Or bet on colored strands in gray hair!
28. If you are discreet, you can invest in babylight locks
29. Caramels are versatile
30. And light up the wires
31. Some are very discreet, with a natural face
32. And others are more evident
33. Short hair with smoky streaks is full of originality
34. But there is no problem in concentrating the discolored threads
35. This look can be done with straight wires
36. In the corrugated
37. And in the curly, it becomes powerful!
38. There are inspirations for all tastes and types of yarns
39. Be your hair short and frayed
40. Or elegant and bulky
41. It is an idea to put together a razor cut
42. And innovate in color
43. Short streaked hair is a practical look
44. Which gives movement to the wires
45. And get any hair out of the basics!
For a discreet look, the tip is to bet on the thinner strands and in traditional tones, such as blonde or caramel. And for a complete transformation, how about a pixie cut with colored strands?
How to make locks in short hair
Have you fallen in love with any of the inspirations and can’t wait to do it on yours? Check out 4 tutorials and see how you can do it at home.
Smoky locks in short hair
In this video, you learn the trick so that your hair is not scarred. You can do the entire process yourself and you will need 30 volumes of hydrogen peroxide, bleaching powder, a fine comb and aluminum foil to enhance the bleaching.
How to make blue locks in hair
If you like the colors, check out how to make blue streaks in your hair. Remember that the toners only take on the discolored threads.
Platinum locks in short hair
In this video, we follow the complete step by step of how to get platinum strands in the ombré hair style. So that they don’t turn yellow, the tip is to use tinting products right after the discoloration.
Short hair with colored streaks
This tutorial shows us how to get colored strands in short curly hair. There is the process of discoloration of the threads, toning and finishing.
If you have doubts or do not feel safe to do the bleaching at home, look for a hairdresser. Convinced to bet on this stylish look? And if you like the shorts, check out 35 short bob ideas.
👩 sharing is multiplying ! 👩