50 baby boomer nails photos to play with this trend
Ever heard of baby boomer nails? This is a gradient nail art that takes pink near the cuticle and white at the tip of the nails. Discreet and charming, it is a revamped version of the classic francesinha. Below, see photos and tutorials to bet on this trend.
baby boomer nails x baby color nails
For starters, both nail arts are done with the gradient technique. The difference is in the colors used. While the baby boomer takes pink and white, the baby color is made with pastel shades of nail polish. In addition, there is also a difference in the sense of the gradient, since in baby color, it is the tip that is colored.
90 decorated stiletto nails ideas for powerful hands40 pictures of indie nails that are full of style40 pink gradient nail ideas full of charm
50 adorable baby boomer nails photos
Now that you know what this nail art looks like, see photos to use as inspiration for the next time you get your nails done. It’s pure charm!
1. Baby boomer nails are delicate
2. And full of charm
3. They are perfect for those who like a classic look
4. But that has a different touch
5. It matches natural nails
6. And there are also encapsulated baby boomer nail ideas
7. For those who like to get out of the ordinary
8. It’s worth betting on decorated baby boomer nails
9. There are different ways to innovate
10. And one of them could be your face
11. Be baby boomer nails with stones
12. Or even with a touch of glitter
13. However, the traditional version is full of charm
14. You can also do white baby boomer nails
15. With a light touch of glitter
16. Or even pink baby boomer nails
17. Changing the color of pink makes all the difference
18. Even keeping the white tip
19. So, you can innovate with the same proposal
20. In addition, you can also vary the shape of the nails
21. Be square baby boomer nails
22. Or even round
23. And maybe oval?
24. Pay attention to the details
25. To have simply killer nails
26. But the traditional version also has its charm
27. And it’s enough to make your nails beautiful
28. You can do baby boomer nails with nail polish
29. Or also using gel
30. Decoration with design is a success
31. You can have different nail shapes
32. Or in a very large size
33. Another suggestion: black baby boomer nails
34. Nail art doesn’t have to be the same on all nails
35. You can count on a more marked gradient
36. Or even lighter
37. There are several options to bet
38. The good thing is that you can vary each nail polish
39. Not to fall into routine
40. And make the most of baby boomer nails
41. After all, they are very charming
42. And perfect for a charming look
43. So enjoy and save your favorite photos
44. So, you already have an idea of what to do for your next nail polish
45. Be doing your nails alone at home
46. Or also in the manicure
47. Whether adding pebbles
48. Betting on the traditional version
49. Or adding glitter and stones
50. Either way, the result will be a success
As you can see, baby boomer nails are very versatile and match different styles. So, how about learning how to make this nail art? Just keep reading.
How to do baby boomer nails yourself
Don’t want to go to the manicure to bet on this trend? So, it’s worth checking out the following tutorials. In them, you learn amazing tips to put into practice right now.
baby boomer nails with nail polish
This is a very easy tutorial to follow. Here, nail art is made with two nail polishes, one pink and one white. To get the gradient effect, a little sponge is used. A simple trick, but one that already guarantees an excellent result.
baby boomer nails with gel
This is a video where nail art is made with two different gel colors, one pink and one white. The result is a very subtle gradient and full of charm. It’s worth checking out all the tips in the tutorial.
baby boomer nails with glitter
Another option for baby boomer nails made with gel, here’s a difference: a touch of glitter comes into play. Thus, your nails will be shiny and full of charm.
Fiberglass baby boomer nails
Want to learn how to make fiberglass baby boomer nails? Then this is the ideal tutorial for you. For nail art, the tip is to use gel, which is applied with a brush.
So, did you like this proposal? If you love to vary the enamelling, also check out colored francesinha options that are very stylish. It’s a more beautiful idea than the other.
Was this content useful for you?YeaNo
💅 Sharing is sexy ! 💅