5 simple and easy ways to remove false nails at home
Want to know how to remove false nails at home? Despite being simple, removing false decorated nails without the help of a professional requires a lot of care and attention. In this post, check out 5 easy and inexpensive ways to take them off without damaging or hurting your natural nails.
How to remove false nails with acetone
Step by step to remove false nails with acetone:
Stiletto nails: inspirations, care and how to do it50 red francesinha photos to innovate with style50 delicate and stylish pink nail polish ideas
- Take a piece of cotton and moisten it with acetone or hot water;
- Place each cotton on top of each nail and leave it on for 10 minutes;
- With the help of a file or spatula carefully remove the false nail;
In the video Kel Arteira warns that this procedure may not work if you try to remove the false nail in the first few days or weeks after you put them on. So it’s important to wait a few weeks before trying to remove them at home.
How to remove false nails with warm water
Simple step by step to remove false nails with warm water:
- Pour some warm water into a plastic container;
- Then dip your fingers in the water for a few minutes;
- With your fingers or with the help of a spatula, carefully remove nail by nail;
- Cut the aluminum foil into small squares;
- Then soak the pieces of paper with acetone;
- Place the pieces of paper on top of each nail and let it act for 20 minutes;
- Carefully remove the papers;
- Take a polishing block or file and apply it to each nail, slowly and carefully removing each false nail;
- Remove nail polish;
- Then, with the help of pliers, cut the tips of the false nails to facilitate the removal;
- Deposit acetone in a plastic container;
- Dip your fingers in the pot with the nail polish remover for 15 minutes, making circular movements with your hands;
- Apply a little detergent to each nail;
- In a plastic container, put some warm water;
- Then put your fingers in the pot and with the help of a spatula remove each nail, one by one;
- Take a piece of cotton with acetone and pass it on the natural nail to remove the glue residue;
In this video Maria Lisboa explains how she removes her false nail at home, simply and quickly with warm water. Thanks to the temperature of the water, the glue on the nails gradually comes off, which allows Maria to remove her nails just using her fingers.
How to remove a false nail with aluminum foil
Step by step to remove false nail with aluminum foil:
When learning how to remove false nails, it is essential to use a sandpaper or polishing block to remove the glue residues that can remain on your natural nails.
How to remove false nails easily and without damaging your natural nails
Step by step to remove false nail:
After 15 or 20 minutes with your fingers submerged in the remover, the false nail will come off on its own, painlessly and without damaging your natural nails. In the video Ana Penzin uses her own product to remove false nails. But if you don’t have this product at home, do the procedure in a round plastic container.
How to remove false nails with detergent
Step by step to remove false nails with detergent:
Larissa tries to remove her false nails at home after gluing them with Super Bonder. However, the influencer warns against the use of this type of glue on the nails and suggests the use of proper stickers to do the procedure.
These are the main ways to remove your false nail at home. It is important to point out that the use of glues such as Super Bonder or Tekbond to glue false nails is not recommended by professionals, they cause allergies, weaken the nails and dry the cuticles. Enjoy and see false nail ideas for you to get inspired.
Was this content useful for you?YesNo
💅 Sharing is helping ! 💅