Table of Contents
50 photos of nails with black francesinha for stylish hands
The little black francesinha makes your nails amazing, gives a stylish and laid-back touch to your hands. It’s perfect to get away from conventional glazes and do something different. So, check out beautiful nail models decorated with black francesinha and tutorials to do it yourself. Follow the matter!
50 photos of nails with black francesinha to innovate nail art
Below, check out a selection of photos of nails decorated with black francesinha that will convince you to join this trend. Check it out:
35 photos of nails with military green enamel to bet on the color of the day50 nails with white nail polish that prove the beauty of this classic shade60 photos of nails decorated in black and white to explore the shades
1. Black francesinha became a trend
2. Makes your nails beautiful and stylish
3. And it’s ideal for those who like to get away from the traditional
4. The francesinha that does not have the white color
5. Also known as inglesinha
6. You can create black francesinha in several ways
7. And in any nail shape and length
8. You can draw your favorite superhero symbol
9. Or just make black francesinha
10. Matte black looks amazing on nails
11. Just like the famous leopard print
12. How about making black francesinha on a yellow background?
13. You can combine it with gold
14. Or make the francesinha smile with animal print
15. Roses make nail art romantic and sweet
16. Just like the heart designs
17. And the kitty decoration
18. Here, the black ribbons added a little extra
19. You can combine three colors to create the francesinha
20. Or apply sequins to the decor
21. You can add stickers on the only child
22. Or choose a gothic nail art
23. The francesinha in V is one of the versions of the decoration
24. And it’s also known as a tie
25. See what an amazing idea to draw hearts in francesinha!
26. The black francesinha can be made wider
27. Or thinner like this nail art
28. The decoration looks beautiful on elongated nails
29. Looks charming on short nails
30. As with medium and square nails
31. You can apply silver glitter
32. Or gold glitter to make your nails luxurious
33. The white and black color is a right combination
34. Just like adding pebbles to nail art
35. The nude glaze highlights the little black francesinha
36. And the glitter provides a perfect finish
37. Just like the encapsulation technique
38. You can opt for delicate nails
39. With simpler decorations
40. You can create the double diagonal francesinha
41. Or make a well-crafted nail art
42. Another option is to combine black with other colors
43. Just choose your favorite color
44. A decor that has your style
45. And combine it with the little black francesinha
46. After all, it is very versatile and goes with everything
47. Just let the creativity flow
48. Unleash the imagination
49. And create amazing nail art
50. What a further highlight of the little black francesinha!
There is no lack of ideas with this trend, isn’t it? So, now, just follow the videos below and learn some of the decorations shown in the photos!
How to make black francesinha in a simple and easy way
The selected videos feature black francesinha models that are very easy to make and will leave your nails wonderful. Watch the tutorials:
Black Frenchie in matte enamel
Professional Fran Alves teaches you how to enamel your nails with common black enamel and make the matte effect with foundation. In addition, she shows you how to finish the nail polish by decorating your nails with francesinha using only extra shine. Watch the video and check the result!
francesinha black tie
The francesinha Gravata or V-shaped francesinha as it is also known, is one of the variations of the traditional model and has been very successful. Nail designer Fran Alves shows the tutorial on how to make it in black. Watch the tutorial and see how easy it is!
Little black Frenchwoman with ribbons
In this tutorial you will learn how to make black francesinha decorated with crossed ribbons. The accessory adds an extra touch to nail art, leaving it wonderful. Check it out!
little black and gold french
Gold is luxurious, matches any color and gives an air of sophistication. In this video, nail designer Gersoni Ribeiro teaches how to make black francesinha with a gold finish. Watch and see what amazing decor!
Black Frenchwoman with nude nail polish
The classic francesinha is always made in white, but it is possible to make it in your favorite color. Thus, when made with other colors, it is also known as inglesinha. Learn how to make this decoration with the nude background and see how amazing it looks!
Did you like the selected photos and tutorials? But, if you also love cute and fun decorations, be sure to check out ideas for kitty nails that are the big hit of the moment!
💅 Sharing is caring ! 💅