Mroza Buthelezi – Halla News
Mroza Buthelezi is a well-known radio personality who has been the host of Ukhozi FM since August 2004. Born in a small village in North KwaZulu-Natal, Mroza has always had a passion for helping young people. She even started a youth group called Dokodweni Coastal Development.
In her later years, she joined Love Life Tours, where she promoted positive messages in schools across the province. In 2000, her experience helped Mroza land a job at community radio. From there, she moved to Ukhozi FM.
Today, she is a widely recognized and successful broadcaster in South Africa.
|Country of Citizenship||South African|
|educate||South African Institute of Education|
10 Facts About Mroza Buthelezi
- Although Mroza Buthelezi is a well-known FM host, she doesn’t yet have a place on Wikipedia. However, Ukhozi FM has published a biography of the starlet on its website.
- Although her exact date of birth has yet to emerge, Mroza Buthelezi is known to celebrate her birthday on December 30 every year. She is most likely in her 30s.
- Like her age, details about her height, weight and body measurements have not been made public. Looking at her, Mroza Buthelezi does look tall.
- When it comes to her social media, Mroza has a massive 187k followers on her Instagram account. From work to friends to family life, she shares on her feeds.
- So far, she is single and has no boyfriend. But in the past, she was engaged to writer, composer and director Mbongeni Ngema. Sadly, their relationship didn’t turn out to be marriage.
- Continuing her financial situation, Mroza’s income is under review. The source has not revealed her true net worth.
- In 1995, she graduated from the Education College of South Africa (CESA) with a Diploma in Teaching.
- Her broadcasting career started in June 2000 on Icora FM. As of 2020, she has over two decades of working experience in this field.
- In addition to being a radio personality, Mroza is also the Chairman of Thumu’mlilo Ministries Foundation and a director of Mroza Entertainment.
- In 2019, Mroza summited Mount Kilimanjaro. On her return, she was warmly welcomed by well-wishers.
>For more updates and exclusive updates, discover LookArt .