Loose hairstyles: 100 inspirations to rock on different occasions
Loose hairstyles are perfect for those who love practicality and a modern and stylish look. Easy to do, there are countless inspirations for different occasions and different hair types. Check out 100 photos to get inspired and tutorials on how to do these hairstyles.
Simple Loose Hairstyles
For everyday or for work, check out 25 photos of simple loose hairstyles and get inspired to do it. They are easy and sure, yet stylish.
1. Simple loose hairstyles are practical to do
2. And they will make your locks stand out
3. You can think of a natural-looking look
4. “I woke up like this” type
5. Holding on one side gets sophisticated
6. And you can complement it with an accessory
7. Like a tiara
8. Or a tie, superdelicate
9. One clip is sufficient
10. You can highlight the curls
11. Or make waves in straight hair
12. It is possible to fasten the fringe
13. Or leave two little pieces loose in the front
14. There are simple hairstyle ideas for the short ones
15. Even the longest
16. Brush making is a classic look
17. And you are right for the job
18. There are inspirations for the classics
19. And for the hippie girls too
20. Do you have an undercut? Get inspired by this look!
21. You can bet on a cool look
22. In a more delicate look
23. Or in a wet hairstyle, super trend!
24. The secret to a loose hairstyle is to keep the strands hydrated
25. And give full prominence to your locks!
Loose hairstyles for party
Have you been invited to a special occasion and haven’t decided on your look yet? How about a loose hairstyle? See 25 ideas for guests, graduates and bridesmaids!
26. The loose hairstyle is super stylish
27. You can complement with a clip
28. Or with a shiny accessory
29. There are loose hairstyle ideas for wedding guests
30. For trainees…
31. For godmothers
32. And even for brides
33. Some hairstyles, like the wet one, are super authentic
34. Others are delicate
35. Loose hairstyles are great for those who want to highlight curls
36. It is possible to define them
37. Or, how about betting on black power?
38. The mohawk is classic
39. And you can make it even more stylized
40. Putting your hair back is simple and modern
41. But if you like glamor, how about betting on retro waves?
42. They can be made from short threads
43. And in the longer ones too
44. They result in a vintage look
45. Up to celebrities like Lady Gaga
46. There are loose hairstyle ideas for straight strands
47. Others that go with the curly ones
48. The brush is always accurate
49. Just like this delicate inspiration
50. Which of these looks is more your style?
Loose hairstyles with braid
If you think that the loose hairstyle is too simple it is because you did not see the inspirations with a braid! Take a look at 25 exciting ideas:
51. The braid makes the loose hairstyle more charming
52. You can make a single
53. Two separate
54. Or who are in the center
55. It’s an inspiration for brides
56. And it becomes superdelicate
57. And there is no shortage of ideas for those who already have braids
58. You can add sparkles
59. Or make two braids stand out
60. There are inspirations for the sophisticated
61. And other very relaxed hairstyles
62. Which one suits your style the most?
63. There are loose hairstyles with braid for short hair
64. As well as for medium
65. And for long ones too
66. You can make tighter braids
67. Or looser
68. There are ideas for loose braided hairstyles for alternatives
69. And for the more serious ones too
70. It’s a cool inspiration to enjoy a festival
71. You can do side braids
72. They are sophisticated and elegant
73. Making it more hidden is a charm
74. And the sausage is glamorous!
75. Passionate, isn’t it?
Loose hairstyles with curls
Check out 25 inspirations of loose hairstyles to enhance curly and curly hair!
76. Loose hairstyles in curly hair are powerful
77. You can attach from one side
78. Or leave it all loose
79. Wearing with an accessory adds style
80. Can be a track
81. Or shiny cleats
82. There are ideas for loose hairstyles for short hair
83. And the tip is to make baby hair stand out
84. It is practical to do a hairstyle on medium hair
85. And long locks offer countless possibilities
86. it is possible to choose a discreet hairstyle
87. Elegant for a social event, for example
88. Or a supermoderninho
89. With double bun
90. You can make curls with babyliss
91. Or use a modeler to make them defined
92. Some inspirations are relaxed for everyday life
93. And easy to do
94. Others are glamorous for parties
95. For a social look, make up and make up accessories
96. There are nostalgic looks, with the face of the 90s
97. Other loose hairstyles are timeless
98. Practical, yet stylish
99. So, you highlight the curls
100. And it rocks with a powerful look!
There is no shortage of loose hairstyle ideas for you to be inspired, whether to highlight the look on a daily basis or to rock on special occasions. Do you already know which one best suits your style and matches your hair perfectly?
Loose hairstyles: tutorials for yourself
One of the advantages of loose hairstyles is that they are usually easy to do. Check out 8 tutorials on how you can reproduce these visuals yourself!
Tutorial: simple loose hairstyle with waves
Do you know that hair with natural effect and volume? In this video, by blogger Victória Rocha, you will learn all the secrets to do using only the flat iron. It’s that super-stylish everyday look.
Easy loose hairstyle for parties
This is a sleek, sleek, easy-to-do hairstyle. He has a side “fake” braid and the rest of his hair down. To leave the threads with that glamor, the tip is to tie them and release them only around the time of the event.
Loose hairstyle for party
Have an event and don’t want to spend on a salon? See how to do a hairstyle with mohawk, but that most of the hair is loose. It is a versatile and elegant idea for parties!
Loose hairstyle with braid
The loose hairstyles with braid are the style of romantics and are full of delicacy. See the complete walkthrough of how you can make this look yourself.
Loose hairstyle for curly hair
This tutorial is perfect for those who want to value curly hair. It is simple to make and to make the curls more defined, you can roll with babyliss!
How to make vintage loose hairstyle for parties
The hairstyle with retro waves came back with everything! In this tutorial, you will learn how to reproduce this vintage look and rock it on special occasions!
Step by step: two buns and loose hair
And if you are a hippie, you can do a hairstyle in the tumblr style. Despite the two buns at the top of your head, this look allows you to keep most of your hair down.
How to brush hair alone
The brush is a traditional and accurate look for those who like to let their locks loose. If you are one of those who have no practice, check out this super detailed step by step and see the tricks to make the brush easier.
Remember that these tutorials can be adapted to your type of yarn and varying lengths. Convinced that the loose hairstyle is far from too basic? For other versatile and stylish looks, check out 80 ponytail hairstyle ideas.
👩 Sharing is caring ! 👩