Hydration for curly hair: 12 tutorials to rock
There are several types of hydration for curly hair, which leave the hair more beautiful and healthier, without you having to use expensive and difficult to find products. Even the ingredients you find in your kitchen, like sugar, olive oil and coffee, for example, can be used. Check out twelve very easy tutorials to hydrate your curls and rock!
Resurrect your curls with hydration for curly hair with cornstarch
- Mix a spoonful of cornstarch with 200 mL of milk;
- Mix over low heat until it becomes a porridge;
- Wait for it to cool down;
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil;
- Add two spoons of your favorite mask;
- Mix until smooth;
- Wash your hair with your shampoo;
- Apply the mixture all over the hair, covering each strand;
- Pin the hair in a low bun;
- Put on a cap;
- Let it acts for 30 minutes;
- Rinse and let the wires dry.
Want to know more? So, check out the details of each step and the final result in the tutorial that Juliana Louise recorded:
In addition to being super easy, this hydration will leave your hair soft and with defined curls.
Step by step to hydrate dry and brittle curly hair
- Mix a cup of water with two tablespoons of cornstarch;
- Heat over low heat and mix until it becomes a homogeneous cream;
- After cooling, mix with your moisturizing cream;
- Add two tablespoons of cream and a spoon of coconut oil;
- Apply the mixture all over the hair;
- Let it act for thirty minutes, wearing a cap;
- Rinse everything and finish.
Do you want to see the final result of this hydration? Check out Sabrina Lima’s video: the before and after is impressive!
This hydration is great for when your hair is looking dull and lifeless. She will give your curls up.
Definition and shine with hydration for curly hair with coffee
- Mix three spoons of the mask of your choice with two spoons of coffee;
- Add a few drops of oil and mix everything;
- Wash your hair with a shampoo of your choice;
- Apply the mixture on each strand, from the root to the ends;
- Make a bun and wait fifteen minutes;
- Rinse the strands and finish with your styling cream.
The coffee provides shine, helps to define the curls and also accelerates the growth of the threads. Only advantages, right ?! So, check out Daniela Santos’ video and learn the technique.
The extra tip for this hydration is to massage the scalp with the coffee mask to exfoliate it. Thus, you stimulate the growth of your hair.
Rock with a moisturizer for curly hair with sugar
- Mix your hydration mask with the sugar;
- Add two tablespoons of some extra virgin vegetable oil;
- Put a cap of Bepantol and mix everything;
- apply hydration to washed hair;
- Make a bun and put on a cap;
- Let the product act for 15 to 30 minutes;
- Rinse and finish.
Make your curls more defined, light and very shiny, using this mask, which is super easy to do. See the details in the Jessica Andrade tutorial!
Remember that, if your hair is thin, it is better to replace the hydration with sugar for one with honey, as the sugar will exfoliate the strands.
Hydration for curly hair with honey: learn in three minutes
- Mix white cream with a spoon of honey;
- Apply to washed hair, covering each strand;
- Put on a cap and wait 30 minutes for the product to take effect;
- Rinse and finish;
Honey has the characteristic of sealing the cuticles of the threads, leaving them more hydrated and full of shine. Check out the tutorial in the Pam Cachopa video:
This is a super hydration and you only need two ingredients to keep your hair soft and healthy.
Goodbye dryness: hydration for curly hair with olive oil
- Mix seven tablespoons of cream with two of oil;
- Apply the mixture all over the hair;
- Wait thirty minutes with a thermal cap;
- Rinse and finish.
In the video, Ju Maria shows in detail, each hydration step with olive oil, which is very simple and inexpensive for you to do at home.
To enhance this hydration, use a conditioner, after removing the mask from the wires. Thus, you close the cuticles of your hair, ensuring a better result.
Homemade hydration capillary pump for curly hair to grow
- Mix an egg with two tablespoons of coconut oil;
- Place the mixture in a flask with a spout to facilitate application;
- Apply directly to the root while massaging;
- Let the product act between 3 and 4 hours, using a cap;
- Wash your hair well to remove everything;
- Finish with the cream of your choice.
The homemade capillary pump not only accelerates growth, but also helps fight hair loss and strengthens your hair. Check out the entire walkthrough of Vandressa Ribeiro in the video:
Do not forget that this hydration must be done with dry hair and without washing it beforehand. The extra tip is to use coconut oil and also moisten the hair, leaving as much time as possible, before rinsing everything.
Homemade treatment for curly and voluminous hair
- Pass your moisturizing cream all over your hair;
- Put on a cap and wait 10 minutes;
- Rinse and use the conditioner of your choice;
- After removing everything, do the finishing.
In this hydration, it is important to take into account the type of cream used. To have a more voluminous result, it is recommended to use a product with less oils. Check out all the tips from Jaqueline Santos:
The result is incredible, providing a lot of volume! In addition, the process is super simple and fast, ideal for those days when you are out of time, but do not want to neglect your curls.
Homemade anti-frizz hydration: learn step by step
- Mix water with a spoon of tapioca gum;
- Heat on the stove and do not stop stirring until it starts to thicken;
- Wait for it to cool and mix with two spoons of your hydration mask;
- Add two caps of glycerin;
- Place two caps of D-Panthenol;
- Add vegetable oil;
- Stir well and apply strand by strand;
- Let the product act for a few minutes, using a cap;
- Rinse your hair, use your conditioner and finish.
Frizz tends to increase with humidity. That is why, in times when it rains more, the curls tend to have those creepy strands. To reduce the effect, Ana Lídia Lopes taught this great hydration for curly hair.
The tip for the cream not to lump is to leave the mixture of tapioca with water with a thin and liquid consistency, without cooking for a long time. After turning off the fire, you can continue stirring.
Hydration with sour cream: save your curls from dryness
- Mix your hydration mask with the cream;
- Add a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil;
- Place a spoonful of aloe vera oil;
- Mix until smooth;
- Apply the mask to the washed hair;
- Let it act with a cap;
- Rinse and apply conditioner;
- Finish with cream;
The cream is rich in fat. Therefore, it is great for hydrating dry hair, especially when combined with vegetable oils. Check out the step by step that Lisa Barcelos taught:
An important tip is, after putting the mask on all the hair, make a low bun. Thus, the mixture goes down to the tips, where the hair usually becomes more dry and needs more hydration.
Banana hydration: leave your hair healthy and full of shine
- Mix a spoon of crystal sugar, six spoons of milk, a spoon of vegetable oil and a banana;
- Beat everything in a blender until a homogeneous mixture is obtained;
- Add your hydration mask and mix;
- Wash your hair with shampoo;
- Apply the mixture all over the hair, while untangling with the brush;
- Make a bun and use a thermal cap;
- Wait up to 40 minutes to take effect;
- Rinse hair and apply conditioner;
- Finish with your favorite cream.
This hydration has several ingredients, but all are easy to find. Before doing, be sure to check out the Graciely Junqueira video showing each step and the final result.
The tip, for those who do not have a technical cap, is to improvise with aluminum foil and plastic film, because it is super sure and easy to put on.
Transform your hair with hydration for bleached curly hair
- Mix your hydration mask with three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil;
- Add three tablespoons of honey;
- With your hair washed, apply your mask on each strand;
- Let the mixture work on your hair for 40 minutes;
- Rinse and finish with your cream.
Bleached and colored hair tends to become more dry, requiring good hydration. For this reason, Ca Martins, which has very colorful curls, showed the step by step of this hydration that she tried and approved.
The olive oil and honey combo is great for sealing the cuticles of the strands, leaving the hair more defined and soft, as well as healthy.
Now it’s time to test these hydrations and find out which ones have the best results on your curls. Taking care of your hair is a great way to boost your self-esteem and make you feel like the wonderful woman you are! But if you think you still haven’t found the ideal hydration for your curls, check out 10 hydration recipes with aloe.
👩 Sharing is caring ! 👩