Curly haircut: photos and tips for all styles
Changing the look is always a delight, but it also beats that indecision. How do you know which curly haircut has more to do with you? Whether short, medium or long, there are a variety of incredible and stylish cuts. To help you choose, check out 70 curly photos, as well as tutorials for cutting your own hair.
Short curly haircut
Short hair is ideal for those looking for a practical and modern cut. It also requires less product when it comes to hair care, which makes it an economical option. Here are some cutting tips:
1. Short hair is very practical
2. In addition to being super-stylish
3. Anyone who loves to be different can bet on the peak
4. Or in colorful
5. Fringe is also an ally for the daring
6. Just like the side cut
7. Another option is to combine two colors
8. With a different cut, the short curly rejuvenates
9. You can experiment with the shape that suits your face
10. And also with your style
11. In addition to being beautiful, the short curly one is economical
12. Because it requires less quantity of treatment products
13. And when you try it you will fall in love
14. You can choose where you want to add more volume
15. The cut with less volume at the nape is on the rise
16. Combined with bangs and volume on the sides, it looks amazing
17. As well as with more volume at the top of the head
18. In a gradient effect
19. Another option is the curly chanel
20. Those who like volume can bet on cutting in layers
21. With a fork comb you can direct where you want
22. Another indispensable tool is the diffuser for the definition and volume
23. The short curly haircut is synonymous with practicality
Did you like the suggestions? Now just choose your favorite and try a new cut.
Medium curly haircut
For those who want an intermediate size, there are a variety of options for cuts and hairstyles. This type of hair is very versatile and combines lightness with beauty. Check out some inspirations:
24. The medium is great for those who want movement without having so much work
25. It looks great with a lot of volume
26. And goes with all types of curls
27. By lightening some strands you light up your face
28. Choose a shade that matches your hair color
29. With the bangs, you get a retro look
30. The medium cut can be straighter and more versatile
31. Or asymmetrical and stylish
32. The important thing is to loosen your curls
33. And enhance your natural hair
34. With a cut that has to do with your style
35. And be practical on a daily basis
36. The more layers, the greater the cut volume
37. The colors are incredible, but they need special care
38. Because the threads are discolored and need to be hydrated to recover
39. The rounded cut with fringe is a trend
40. And the volume is also on the rise
41. Colored strands can renew your curly cut
42. Just like hairstyles, which are super easy
43. The swag cut is a trend
44. And curly redheads are full of attitude
45. Among the favorite cuts is the long bob
Medium-sized hair opens up a range of stylish cutting possibilities. Choose the one that has the most to do with you and renew the look.
Long Curly Haircut
Democratic and classic, long hair is full of charm. It blends well with all face types and can be used in a variety of ways. Stay on top of the best cut options for long ones.
46. The “V” cut is one of the most used in long
47. It preserves length without weighing
48. And the layers leave the size distributed
49. In addition to combining all hair tones
50. Another option is the “U” peak.
51. Which has a more discreet and smooth finish
52. Diagonal layers ensure balance and movement
53. Long cuts are ideal for round faces
54. Because they have the effect of elongating the face
55. The long curly haircut is very versatile
56. Allowing you to arrange in different ways
57. In addition to being practical
58. Because it doesn’t need maintenance as often as the short
59. To keep it beautiful it is important that you are healthy
60. Moisturizing, nourishing and rebuilding your hair
61. Especially if the hair is dyed
62. An option to renew production is the colorful scarf
63. By lightening small locks, you have a light, dark look
64. Invest in specific products for curly hair
65. How vegetable oils
66. And thermal protectors, before using the dryer
67. To avoid damaging, avoid washing your hair with hot water
68. And even if you want to keep the long one, it’s important to cut the ends
69. So that the strands keep growing healthy
70. And you continue to feel beautiful
You already know what your next curly haircut will be. Option is not lacking! Enjoy and renew the look with the cut you loved the most.
Curly haircut: how to make yours
Did you know that it is possible to change your locks without leaving home? We have put together some tutorials with easy tips for you to cut your own hair. Check out:
Easy cut to make at home
In the Camarim da Mila channel, she explains how to make a “U” haircut very simple and fast. Great tip for those who want to remove the tips without having to spend.
Curly haircut for volume
In this video, Thamires Stephane shows you how to cut your own hair with a special volume. She teaches some tips, such as how to cut gradually so as not to take too much of the size and regret it.
Gradient curly haircut with nozzle
In the video, Camila Santana makes a vlog showing how her hair, which was long, was cut to have a stylish beak chanel.
Five cutting options
Thamires Stephane brought five more different cuts for you to choose your favorite and make at home. It shows you the entire step by step to get the desired effect.
Curly haircut to stay younger
In this video, Jaqueline Santos showed how she cut in layers with fringe. This cut, in addition to being quite high, rejuvenates the look.
Have you already managed to decide what your next cut will be? Try changing the look and rock! Also check out these hairstyles for curly hair and get the look right.
👩 sharing is multiplying ! 👩