50 nail pictures with reverse francesinha for you to be in fashion
The reverse francesinha is a nail art technique made with acrylic, fiberglass, porcelain or gel in which the francesinha is built at the base of the nails and outlined in an almond shape. In addition, the nail tips can be filed to the desired shape. To stay on top of this trend, check out the beautiful models and videos with tutorials below that show how the technique is done.
50 nail photos with reverse francesinha to innovate with style
If you are looking for ideas to supercharge your nails, be sure to check out the reverse francesinha photos selected below, which will suit all tastes and styles:
40 photos + colorful nail tutorials to innovate in nail art60 pictures of nails decorated with stones and step by stepNails decorated: 150 beautiful models for you to be inspired
1. The reverse francesinha or also called the constructed French
2. It’s a new trend that has arrived with everything
3. The technique is perfect for the modern woman
4. It guarantees intact nails for longer
5. What’s perfect for those on the run from day to day
6. And you often don’t have time to go to the salon every week
7. In other words, it is better than conventional enameling
8. You can create other decorations
9. To enhance your nails
10. Reverse francesinha matches various nail shapes
11. Stiletto nails are more common
12. They ooze style and personality
13. Making hands-down with the technique
14. Also combines with almond nails
15. The shape allows for the encapsulation of the nails
16. And it makes it possible to create different decorations
17. How about combining two nail shapes in one art?
18. Or encapsulate the only child?
19. You can also do the colorful French
20. Choose a striking color like red
21. Go for black, which goes with everything
22. Or yellow to symbolize optimism and joy
23. Kitty nail art looks beautiful in reverse francesinha
24. As well as the animal print
25. You can bypass the francesinha
26. Or add some hearts
27. See what a wonderful effect on these nails!
28. Here, the ribbons added an extra touch to nail art
29. And this decoration featured sequins and pebbles
30. If you prefer, make a thinner francesinha
31. Or more extended
32. The 3D reverse francesinha is wonderful
33. Just choose your favorite color and rock!
34. Of course, the leopard design could not be missing
35. Just like the Greek eye to bring protection
36. You can add butterflies to French
37. Or thin white lines
38. Which can also be black and create a contrast
39. You can customize your nails however you want
40. It can be with simpler decorations
41. What to add too much glitter?
42. Or a finish with golden ribbons
43. You can combine shades from the same color chart
44. And create a glamorous decor
45. Leave the only child in stilleto format
46. Or all nails in ballerina shape
47. Choosing the decoration
48. And the shape of the nails
49. It will depend on your style and personality
50. To make the reverse francesinha like yours!
This technique is really versatile and allows you to decorate your nails in all ways, isn’t it? Want to learn how to make reverse francesinha? Check out the videos below!
How to make reverse francesinha and have amazing nails
If you still don’t know how reverse francesinha is made, check out the selected videos below and follow the tutorials:
Almond nails with reverse francesinha
Almond nails are often confused with stiletto-shaped nails, however, they are a little more oval at the ends and resemble an almond. In this video, you will see the step by step how to do it with the reverse francesinha!
Reverse French in stiletto format
Stiletto nails are bold and stylish, aren’t they? Watch the video and see how this nail shape decorated with reverse francesinha is made. The tutorial is unmissable!
Encapsulated Reverse Frenchie
The encapsulation technique can be done on natural or artificially elongated nails. In addition, the encapsulation protects and provides more durability to nail art. Press play and learn how to make reverse French decoration on encapsulated fiberglass nails.
3D Reverse Frenchie
How about a reverse francesinha with 3D effect? The nail art looks amazing and with a wonderful finish. Check out the step-by-step instructions to learn how to decorate gel nails with this feat!
reverse french mosaic
Fiberglass is a good choice for lengthening nails and creating beautiful decorations. In this video, professional Deh Andra shows how the technique is done, gives valuable tips and teaches how to make the reverse mosaic. Watch!
Reverse francesinha is a passionate trend that leaves your nails dazzling, isn’t it? If you love making francesinha on your nails, check out ideas for decorated francesinhas, there are several models ranging from the simplest to the most stylish!
💅 Sharing is helping ! 💅