30 round nail ideas for those who want to bet on this shape
Round nails are versatile and full of charm. If you’re thinking about joining this format and want to know more about it, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you can check if they break less, photos to use as inspiration with decorated nails and also tutorials to follow at home. For that, just keep reading, it’s worth it!
Round nails break less?
Round nails break less when compared to square ones. This happens because the ends are sanded to obtain the round shape. Without these square corners, it becomes more difficult to get your nails caught in something and, consequently, break them.
50 red francesinha photos to innovate with style60 gray nail polish ideas to rock the classic30 photos of tie dye nails to make a psychedelic nail art
30 pictures of round nails that are simply passionate
Want to see all the versatility of this format? So, you need to check out the following photos. It has from classic options to more innovative ones. One of them could be your face.
1. Round nails are pure charm
2. And allow many nail art possibilities
3. If you like big round nails
4. There are several ideas to use for inspiration
5. You can unleash your creativity
6. For a very stylish result
7. Whether opting for French round nails
8. Which can easily go out of the ordinary
9. Or even using a touch of glitter
10. Turtle shell is pure charm
11. Just like painting each nail in a different way
12. For those who like classics, it is worth choosing a color
13. But there are many ideas to innovate
14. Whether simply changing the shape and color of the nail polish
15. Or making decorated round nails
16. It has inspiration for those who like long nails
17. And also short round nails
18. Regardless of size, this format is a hit
19. Since it doesn’t break so easily
20. And it still has charm to spare
21. You can play with decoration
22. See this idea that has francesinha as a base
23. Changing the classic white for the lilac already makes a difference
24. An only child takes center stage
25. But all the same nails also have their beauty
26. It even has a Christmas-themed idea
27. As you can see, round nails are versatile
28. And also very pretty
29. Therefore, it is worth betting on the format
30. To rock the look
It’s easy to fall in love with round nails after seeing so many beautiful photos, isn’t it? The good thing is that you can vary the nail art as often as you like, as well as the length of the nails to see what suits your style.
How to make round nails yourself
Are you thinking about joining this format without leaving home? So, you need to watch the tips from the videos below. By following the tutorials and with a little practice, you won’t need to go to a manicure to get rounded nails. Just take a look:
How to file round nails
Using just a file, you can already get the round shape for your nails. Want to know how? Just follow all the tips in the video, they are easy to apply and you still get a successful result.
How to make square nails round
Do you have square nails but want to change to the rounded version? So, check out all the details of this tutorial. Whether to have nails that break less or simply to innovate in shape, these tips are worth checking out.
Round nails in no time
In this video, the tip to make the nail round faster is to use the thicker side of the file. After that, just finish with a polishing sandpaper. Check the tutorial for more details.
Fun facts about round nails
Do you want to know more details about round nails and know reasons to adhere to the format? This video might be interesting for you. Here, in addition to the traditional round type, other rounded categories are also addressed, they are: oval, almond and also stiletto.
So, what do you think of round nails? They are a total charm! And if you always love to innovate in the format, also stay on top of stiletto nails, perfect for those who want to get out of the ordinary with a lot of style.
Was this content useful for you?YeaNo
💅 Sharing is caring ! 💅